As a regular scheduled training that has to be conducted every 3 years for companies or quality control managers of companies seeking to acquire KS certification, this program has the same effect as the collective training.
The contents of the regular scheduled training for quality control managers were revised as of July 2015.
The contents in this e-learning have been newly developed to reflect the revision.
- Acquirers of Quality control engineer, quality management engineer, and quality management industrial management licenses
2. Aids for the trainees' understanding with adequate cases
- Quality Management System Introduction
- Quality Management System Components
- KS Certification Audit Items for the Components of Quality Management System
- Role of the Quality Engineer
- Field Problem Recognition and Relevant Data
- Introduction of Variance Control and Control Chart
- Utilization of Control Chart and Analysis of Process Capabil
- Utilization of Control Chart Based on Software etc.
- Korean Industrial Standards and KS certification
- KS Certification Audit
- KS Certification Management
- Administrative Measures, etc.
- KS Certification Audit Items Explanation (I)
- KS Certification Audit Items Explanation (II)
- KS Certification Audit Items Explanation (III)
- KS Certification Audit Items Explanation (Ⅳ)
- 등록된 후기가 없습니다.